Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Simply Saturday - Two new coffee flavors

It has been a while since I checked to see if there are new coffee flavors out there.  My MIL needed to get some of her supplies so we stopped by Bed, Bath and Beyond.  We both got excited because they had some new ones that we have not tasted.  So here's my two new flavors.


While watching the food network, I saw this snack made up of mixed nuts.  It was very easy to do and loved all the spicy ingredients.  I decided to try and and here's the result.
Not sure what I did wrong but all these nuts are sticking together.
Just in case you are wondering if the fireplace mantle and tiles project is finished.  Yes, it is all completed but I cannot post a photo because I want my daughter to see it first when she arrives. 
 

2 comments:

  1. New coffee flavours are always exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please save me one of each, I want to try them out. Thanks for buying me almond milk. Looks like I will be drinking lots of coffee when I am there.

    ReplyDelete