Thoughtful - showing consideration for the needs of other people. This one of those qualities that is great to have and it's so nice when most of your friends have this quality. What you would wish for is that your family (both in laws and outlaws) also have this quality. But as the saying goes, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family and you can't change their attitude towards you. So what is this post all about. It's about being thoughtful and some little acts that means a lot.
- Giving compliments to those who deserve it
- Saying Thank you
- Not saying anything that is hurtful
- Remembering birthdays even if you can't send a card
- Offering your time for friends in need
- Being a good listener to family's problem
- Saying "I'm sorry" honestly
- Spending quality time with family - not just stopping by when you need them
A little late today but I thought I would still post it because I feel so strong about this.