Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Soulful Sunday - Eleven more sleeps

Like a kid I start counting sleeps whenever I am looking forward to something, whether it's a vacation, a party, my birthday, an occasion, an event or a visit.  Starting tonight I will be counting sleeps prior to the arrival of my daughter and my favorite son-in-law. I have started shopping for some of the items I would need for their visit.  I am also getting excited because I will be doing an Easter Egg Hunt with my daughter.  I cannot forget one Easter that I spent with Jeff.  After breakfast he told me to get my Easter basket as I would have to the egg hunt.  If I remember correctly, I found most of them except two which were hidden very well.  My daughter still remembers the big Easter egg hunt that I did for them when we lived in Whitehorse.  It's at least 20 or 25 years ago but she still remembers how much fun it was.  For some it's only for children, but I believe there is no law or rules about doing Easter Egg Hunt for older kids or old people still feeling young.  Only 14 more sleeps before the hunt and I am going to get more treats both special and regular for that special day.  Of course we cannot have Easter without thinking of my son and remembering some of the Easters we were together. 
Sometimes I wonder I listen to some of my son's CD that I have kept, if he liked certain songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment