Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Soulful Sunday - 90 minutes in heaven

It was time to pick another book on my Kindle to read.  I did not want to read something scary so I chose this one with a title 90 Minutes in Heaven.  After a few pages I hesitated to continue because it brings back to that saddest Sunday ever.  There were something that was comforting and a little joy that made me continue on reading.  I am about halfway through the book and I now feel a little peace knowing that maybe my son is actually somewhere in a place that has no sadness and pain, no worries and fears.  Maybe after reading this book I can truly understand and accept all that has happened to my son.  Then again, maybe this is just a temporary solution to the grief that a mother feels after losing a child.  It has been 3 years, 9 months and 3 days since he passed away.  There is not a day that I did not think of him even when I am having a busy day or having a fun day.  Here's a happy song that helps me think of the happy times with my son.  


No comments:

Post a Comment