Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tantalizing Tuesday - Green Lotus

Tantalizing is how I would describe this car that I saw at the parking lot of Lowe's.  I stopped by the store to look for mineral oil.  When I returned to my car, there is this green car that was parked beside mine.  I could not help but go around it, inspect it and of course took a photo. I am sure you will agree with me that thiis car is tantalizing ( Torment or tease (someone) with the sight or promise of something unobtainable).  Or in Gamble's own words if he saw a car like this - that car is so sick.
The owner does not even have a personalized license plate.
All the details are so curvy it's like a woman's body - I guess that's why men refer it to as Babe.
When I showed the photo to Jeff, he asked me if that is my next car?  I replied, "yes I would like that as my birthday gift in 2013 please!

No comments:

Post a Comment