Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Simply Saturday - The luck of the Irish

It is just fitting that I blog all about the luck of the Irish, the green beer, cabbage and corned beef because it's March 17 so Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you who take the time to read my blog each and every day.  I hope that the luck of the Irish brings you what you wish form.  Please do not kiss this stone as I don't think it has the same effect as the actual stone.  When it comes to the green beer, I believe I have only tasted it a few times and it's actually not bad.  My MIL will be preparing the corned beef and cabbage dinner since we are too busy working on the projects and have no time to make meals.  She also made extra cookies for Jeff because I have not been baking any type of treats.  This day would not be complete without the special Irish wish that is my favorite.  
May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment