Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Special Saturday - Surprise Mailbox

After finishing our mail box for our home, I thought it would be nice for us to make one for my MIL.  I ask Jeff if we still have enough wood for another mail box and would he have the time to cut the wood and put them together.  The rest will be up to me to design it, paint it and be creative.  As you know or don't know, my MIL loves anything with lady bug.  I guess it was just fitting that I create the special mail box with lady bugs. 
Front view of Annette's mailbox
Left side view of the mail box
Right side view of the mail box
Because it is our second mail box, I found that we were able to finish it in less time.  We were able to use some of the materials that we have at home.  I was able to use some of my nail polish as well as my nail tools to create the art work on this mail box.  All it needs is the hinge that connects the box to the top cover that can be lifted on the sides.  This time I will not add a knob to lift the cover as there's enough on the sides for the postal worker to use to lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment