Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Truthful Thursday - Things for our home

My daughter always reminds me that when I see something that I really like that I should get it because most of the time I hesitate trying to save and then decide that I really wanted it.  Of course when you snooze you lose.  I have been doing well for a while and then I started snoozing again except this time, I got lucky because the item I wanted was still there.  
I call this my couple art.  It's handmade from Kenya
Three weeks ago I found a really neat vase for our shelf.  Actually it was the color that attracted me to it and then the shape.  The only problem was that I did not realize that it leaked which was after I made my flower arrangements.  Now I can only use it for silk flowers.
Leaking Threesome Vase
As most of you know, my husband is a bit of a geek.  The good point about it is that I get all these neat little gadgets and I would like to share you my latest one.
Android 8 GB Flash Drive - hiding under his head is a USB plug.
Remember the song of Neil Diamond - you don't bring me flowers anymore?  Well, my Jeff does not bring me flowers anymore but his mother took over that job as each Sunday when she comes over for dinner, she brings me flowers.
Tulips, Gerbera Daisy and Carnations
Next week, I hope to share with you the project MAILBOX that Jeff and I have created.  I was getting tired of looking at the old black metal mail box.  Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are learning the "snooze you lose" lesson. I always just buy what I want on the condition that I can return if I change my mind.

    ReplyDelete