Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tremendous Tuesday - PGA vs LPGA

So Tiger finally won the Arnold Palmer Tournament but he is still not really back the way he was prior to the incident.  It was very interesting listening to the commentators about his putting.  Each time they would say that Tiger should have no problem at the particular hole and should not miss the putt, as soon as he strikes the ball you could see that he was not happy and of course the ball does not go in.  Shortly after watching the PGA players, I switched and watched the LPGA Kia tournament.  The leader was also at -14 like Tiger's score, but the big difference is that the leader Y. Tseng and the others that are in the top 10 are making their long putts.  The caliber of these young Asian golfers are amazing.  Maybe they don't hit at far as the men's but their skills are more precise.  I am only making these comments today because I am surprised at how many of the PGA players were missing so many putts.  You would think that after the 3 rounds of playing the same course, they should at least have figured it out.  Although I am making these negative comments, I still love watching any of the tournaments specially the ones that Tiger is participating.  The thing is, he still has a lot of fans and if he is not there, it is not as exciting and might be a bit boring.

There's only a week and a half before the Master's.  I am sure Tiger will try his very best to win it again.  The only problem is that I still think that emotionally he is still hurting and maybe it does affect his game.  It has been almost 3 years but these things take time.  Good luck, Tiger and I will be cheering you from my living room as I can't be there in person because my daughter is more important and she will be with me during the week of the Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment