Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Simply Saturday - Simple Nails

In a way I am so glad that I do my own nail polish and nail design because I would not want to pay that much money only to have the polish chip after two days.  This is the great thing about doing your own nails.  So here's what I did last Tuesday night.
I chose this color to match my toe polish
Because I cannot look at my nails each time I check it for any chip, I had to remove all the work that I had done and just replace it with a simple nail design.  French manicure are easy, simple and very classy.  I still had to keep the color green so match my toes so this what my nails will look for the weekend.  Last night I went out with girlfriend NB for dinner and drinks.  I tried a new drink that I saw some guy ordering it the last time Jeff and I went out.
It's so yummy and the bartender at PF Changs made it not too strong as per my request.

This blue drink is called Adios MF (you can just imagine how I had to whisper my order)

No comments:

Post a Comment