Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Favorite Friday - American Idol - Top 8

This past Wednesday show of American Idol was one of the best top 9 out of all the season that I have watched.  Everyone did performed their best and I don't know how the votes are going to be divided for the upcoming shows until the finals.  Last season I picked Scotty right from the beginning and somehow I knew he would be at least in the top three.  Although I don't participate in the voting, I just like picking my best three and watch how they compete and hope for the ones that I like.  Here's how I am rating them for next week starting from the bottom.
#8 Holly
#7 Skylar
#6 DeAndre
#5 Elise
#4 Colton
#3 Jessica
#2 Joshua
#1 Philip 
The trio that I enjoyed the most are Philip, Elise and Colton.  Their harmony of their voices are so perfectly blended that you could imagine them forming their own band.  As much as I am not a fan of Led Zep, I love the way Elise performed the song A whole lotta love.  I look forward to next week see how they set up the bar, hopefully higher than this week.  Goodbye to HeeJun, he did his best but I think he kinda new he would be the next to go.  The good part is that he is still going to be part of the Idol tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment