Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Maybe Monday - March Nail Art

Due to the rainy weather we had the past week, I ended up staying home for a few days without going out even to get something at the groceries.  One of those days, I decided to change my toe polish because I still had the Valentine design and it's now March.  While making a decision on which color to apply, I thought about changing my purse also and since March is the month of St. Patricks, I will change to my green purse.  That's when I picked the green nail polish and started painting my toes while thinking of which design to do.  The only thing I can think of are lady bugs and flowers on the green polish.  Here's the result:

As you can see the photo that I took is not very clear and I promise to do a better job next time.  Honestly, I am not very happy with my design and since I know I can just take it off and do another color and design in a week, then for now it's ok.  I thought of checking out a nail art images and found a couple that I want to try this coming week for my toes.


I will try something similar on my toes and different colors
I love this one but not sure if I have enough nail space on my big toe. 
Of course once I start, the design might change and I might come up with my own and like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment