Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Wednesday - What is the 3rd Question?

It seems like the counter is going faster than I though it would so now it is very important for me to watch the counter so I know how much time I have to space out the questions.  This is your question #3 - that is if you are participating in the 7777 Lucky contest.

#3 What would you change in your life and why?

That is all for today's blog.  A little boring but I wanted to make sure that you don't get distracted from the question and make sure you have all the 7 questions and your answers before submitting it to the new email for my blog.  cranberryportagebb@gmail.com

Life is too short so enjoy each day, each moment, each adventure with a friend, a relative or even someone you just met.  I will make this day March 7 as the Live Laugh Love day!!!  Ok so I cannot make everyone observed it, but you and I can.  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment