Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Maybe Monday - More rain means more sewing

This is the second week of our rain, showers and cloudy days.  What this means is that I am house bound which is not bad because I started sewing again.  If the weather changes of course I will try to do some outdoor activities.  Last Friday I was able to finished 3 recycle bags that I made from left over fabrics.  The sizes all varies depending on what's left.  These bags are all lined so it will give a bit of support for the items that I will be using them for.  I already have a few for my groceries so these bags will be for non-food items.  There are more left over fabrics that I can use so I am definitely on a roll with more recycle bags.
Just to carry a few items from the store
Brown Recycle Bar for groceries
Brown Tote for shopping for cosmetics
 There's a few more rainy days this week so I know I will be doing more of these bags as well as shoe bags.  I found some of the materials already cut and ready to go.  It will be great to have these totes and bags already made for my friends that stays at our CPBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment