Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Soulful Sunday - April Showers bring May Flowers

This might be true if you don't have squirrels eating the flowers in your garden.  I tried shaking some cayenne pepper around the area and I believe the squirrel in our backyard has some latin background because it is still snacking on the colorful pansy.  I was hoping to show my daughter my beautiful flower garden but with only five more sleeps before she arrives, I don't think the plants will be blooming even with all the rain we are having.  So disappointed with all my efforts to get some sort of flower garden because the squirrels have ruined it all.  Maybe I will plant some other flowers this week to make my flower box looking half decent.  Those squirrels definitely have not soul or no respect for people's property.  I believe it's against the law to shoot them.  
This is very similar to the one in our backyard.

These are the variety of colors that I planted.  Now it just looks like a bunch of stems. 
 IT'S NOT FAIR, IT'S NOT FUNNY, AND DEFINITELY CANNOT BE FORGIVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment