Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

When Wednesday - Will the rain go away?

It's raining again and as much as the land and the river needs it, sometimes I wish the sunny days come back soon.  There's less than two weeks before my daughter's visit and it would be nice to have warm and sunny days.  She's coming from a cold climate which is why it's very important to have our normal California weather.  I told her she can wear flip flops and don't have to bring very warm clothes.  I really don't want her disappointed so today I am wishing for great weather in San Jose and the area.  When I see the flowers in my dining room, it makes me feel like Spring has really arrived.  My MIL bought these flowers from the farmer's market last Sunday. 
Yellow Freshia, Orange Tulips, and little green flowers
Another great lunch last Friday with my girlfriend at a place called Buca di beppo located at the Oakridge Mall.  I thought we should try it out because another friend of mine suggested that it's a great place for lunch.  The food had so much flavor and the portions are huge, enough to share.  This would be one of those restaurants that I would recommend for my visitors if they are craving for Italian food. www.bucadibeppo.com/menu
Eggplant Parmigiana with Spaghetti
Half of the portion of Salmon and very spicy broccoli

1 comment: