Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Friday - My Five Favorites now and to be

Five Guys Burgers and Fries - the recommendation came from my hairstylist.  During one of my appointments with Wilson, he mentioned about going to get lunch and if I wanted something. I was not overly hungry so I told him, no thanks.  When he came back, there was this awesome food scent and I knew that I should have said YES.  His lunch was from this place called Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  It has been on my list to try and finally this past week I did.

Big 5 Sporting Goods - this store is close to home and I love checking out their deals.  My step son use to work in one of their store and I was able to get a discount when I bought a tennis racquet and my tennis shoes.  Although he does not work there anymore, I still go to check out for sales.  There's only two sections of the store that I always check - Golf and Tennis.




High 5 Pizza -Only Jeff has been here but he said that they great Pizza as well and since it's not one of those that are available in Canada, I just have to try it maybe next week.  I think I've had my one eating out for the week.  The best item on their menu is called the ALL MEAT which is Jeff's favorite. He liked the atmosphere of the bar, friendly and very casual.



Five finger shoes - the first time I saw this was when my friend Dale and Dianne came to visit last July.  He showed us the most comfortable shoes he found somewhere.  I've also wondered what it would be like to separate your toes to get it in these shoes.  One time I was window shopping and found the 5 finger shoes.  I tried it and although it was easy for me to get my toes in, I did not really like how it looked on my feet.  I guess it's not really my favorite, just one interesting pair of shoes.
 


Five o'clock somewhere - remember a song by Alan Jackson with Jimmy Buffet.  I love this line - it's five o'clock somewhere.  If you wanted to get a drink and it's not the right time, you can say it's 5 o'clock somewhere.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment