Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Truthful Thursday - Under the weather again

There's a very good chance that today's post will be short and sweet.  I have not been feeling good and I think I lost my bounce again.  It is possible that this is a side effect of one of the prescription that I took (a little too strong).  In a way I think it's my fault because I should have not taken the older ones since my body have already adjusted to the newer prescription.  Oh bother.  I learned my lesson and now I just need to be patient for my body to get use to it again. I am sorry that this is so boring but I found something cute to make up for the contents.

Yesterday while doing my volunteer at the library I found some books and it was all about Curious George.  I bought all three of them and hopefully I can read it to Gamble when he comes over or maybe my daughter can read it to Gamble.  I am a little upset with myself because I cannot remember if both my children liked Curious George.  I think they did.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment