Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

FMTY - From Me To You

When I start a new post each day, I usually begin with the day and then think of the topic that rhymes with the day.  If I can't come up with a creative word to match it, then I would blog about the first thing that comes to my mind.  For today I would like to send special birthday wishes to some of my long time friends both young and the old.  Maybe some of them would actually read it and feel special that I am featuring them.  Others would not have a clue that they are being talked about but maybe someone they know would see it and check it out.  Don't forget to check out the #2 question for the 7777 contest.

March 1 - Neil is an awesome chef from Strathford, Ontario.  I met him about 4 years ago.  He is a wonderful man who makes my girlfriend very happy.  May you have a very happy birthday and wishing you the best for this year and many more years to come.

March 11 - Michael is the son of my girlfriend who lives in Georgetown, Ontario.  I met Mickey when he was 7 years of age.  When he got a bit older, I had a chance to hang out with him and spent the day.  Happy birthday Mike and hope you will have a great day and I will watch out for your NikeID to arrive.

March 21 - Jim is a great friend from 1984.  I met him when he became my manager when I worked in Whitehorse, YT.  We have moved to different cities since then and have reconnected at least twice since.  Unfortunately now that I am retired, we have lost touch but I am sure he still lives in the pretty city of Victoria, BC.  If I remember it correctly we were born in the same year.  I wish you good health, happiness and wealth for this year of the dragon.

March 22 - Sandy is the mother of Michael.  She has been my friend since 1987 and we have worked together for years before I transferred to a different department.  We have gone through rough times and great times.  Like me, she also has retired and is currently enjoying being at home.  She is a wonderful person and is happily married to a very patient man.  Her first priority is family and it reflects how caring she is when it comes to her parents.  My friend, have a wonderful birthday and I wish you the finest things in life.
  
1.       #2 Q: IF YOU HAD A CHOICE WHAT CITY WOULD YOU LIVE IN AND WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment