Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Soulful Sunday - Gamble's new do

Yesterday when I got home, Jeff was not there but I knew Gamble had arrived because his toys were in the living room.  So I called Jeff and he said that Gamble has a surprise for me and that I would love it.  Well, let me introduce you to the new and improve Gamble.
Gamble had a haircut and I love it.
What happens when Gamble stays with us for his sleepover?  As soon as he sees me he would ask me to play with him.  He asked if we could build his Cars Lego because he has not played with it for a really really long time, it's like forever.  Let me show you what I built for him.
This is my version of a 3 floor car garage with car wash, oil change and tire rotation
When I was window shopping at Ross last Thursday,  I found some clothes, socks and a nice Nike HatI placed it in the bed that he sleeps when he stays over.  When he arrived I told him I had a surprise for him and he can check it out.  As soon as he sees it, he yells and said, "Ola, I love this hat, thank you."  Later on he says how much he loves his new hat.  He wore it for the rest of the day until bedtime. 
Gamble with his new hat sitting in my favorite chair
For supper we had pizza from Mountain Mike's and for dessert we had ice cream and the cupcakes I made.  Of course the evening would not be complete without playing with Angry Birds.  He is getting really good at some of the levels that I don't mind him trying it to get me 3 stars.  In addition, he found a screen where the other golden egg was located. Yeeaaahhh.

1 comment:

  1. I like Gamble's new 'do but I hate to admit, I am going to kinda miss his long shaggy hair, it's what made him - gamble - and set him apart from other kids. But it's good for him, maybe he can finally see without all the hair in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete