Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting Wednesday - Angry Bird RIO

The 4th day of May and still no update on Angry Bird Rio for the month of May.  I wonder if I have to find the last banana before it gets updated.  Those bananas are hard to find, I have 14 out of 15 and I am not really sure where the last one is.  I have 3 stars on all levels but I know there's one more out there.  My MIL (mother in law) told me that she checked it on line to find the location but she still had a hard time getting them.  So this is my Wednesday dilemma.

As for the rest of the Angry Bird regular and seasonal, there are still numerous levels that I need to get 3 stars which means there still a lot of work to be done and many many hours of wasted time or should I say time management.  

Last week I forgot to include some of photos of our lunch at the Italian Restaurant.
Jeff's lunch - Cannelloni
3 of his friends ordered Jambalaya
My lunch - steak and cheese panini with salad
I realized that I really need to practice taking photos with my phone in order to have clearer pictures when I use it for my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment