Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Tiring Car Racing Event

It took forever to download this video that Jeff took when I was playing with Gamble.  He loved it so much I had to do it twice and after two car racing event, I was exhausted and that is my excuse for being so late in posting my Tuesday blog.  I am not even sure if this will work.
Today was another busy day.  I played tennis this for morning for two hours, stopped by to get some threading done, picked up some lunch at Dim Sum King (noodles, shrimp tofu roll and shrimp dumpling), then rush to my hair appointment, golf 9 hole and scored 39,  shopped for sandals for Alysia.  Check this out.
These are all for my daughter - I hope she likes them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sandals. And I want dim sum!!!! When you come here, we need to dim sum with the Wong family.

    ReplyDelete