Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wishful Wednesday - Do wishes really come true?

Do you have a wish that you are still waiting to come true?  Do you get sad when your wish does not come true?  How long should one wait for a wish?  If you believe, does it really come true? Whatever the answer is, I guess it all depends on each personal experience and beliefs.  Maybe wishes only come true if you keep it a secret within yourself.  I was going to share some of my list but I think for now I would rather place my list in a special box and someday open it.
During the weekend while in Carmela and Monterey, I took some of the photos of gardens and flowers and I thought of sharing them as May is considered the flower month.  I think the expression is April showers bring May flowers.  That does sound familiar?
Front Garden of the Mariposa Inn
A different kind of flower from the Terrace Grill at La playa Hotel
During our trip to Monterey/Carmel area, I saw a sign that said "Sweet Cherries", so I ask Jeff if we could check it out.  The vendor was selling a small container for $5 and he guaranteed they were all sweet.  I tasted one and so did Jeff and we both agreed to just get a small container.  When we got in the car and started eating some I noticed that the majority of them were deformed or had a twin or an extra little piece near the stem.  I ended up only eating the normal looking cherries because it felt weird to eat the others that were deformed.
It looks nice from the top but when you look closer they are weird
Tonight I will be watching American Idol and cheering for James and Scotty.  I am wishing that either one of them be the winner.  I am also wishing that the Sharks did win last night and on their way to the Western Conference Finals.

Please remember to check the counter and let me know if you are my 2,000th hit winner. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a picture to send when I get home from work. Surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete