Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Timely Tuesday - No Bounce today

This is the second week of extra day at the senior center.  One of the ladies that volunteers on Tuesday took some time off for vacation so my MIL and I was asked if we can help out.  Of course we did. Since we know that we might not have any center to volunteer after July, if we can help out, we always accommodate their request.  Unfortunately I got sick and still not feeling good today so I missed both days.  When I am sick or not feeling well, I don't want to be around the elderly because you don't know how sensitive their health are.  We serve food and are in close contact with them, so it is safer just to stay home and get better.


So what happens when I don't have my bounce and I am not talking about the fabric softener. The day is usually spent chillin' in my PJs.  I take advantage of this down time checking on flyer's and catching up on email and thinking of ideas for my post.  The latest one I love to do when I have extra time is read a book but since Jeff has passed on his Kindle, I have taken it up and loving it.  There's at least 41 books that he recently downloaded so I think I have enough for a while.  Here's some of the Titles and maybe you can let me know if you have read any of these and recommend which one is a Must Read.
  • Love you more
  • Navarro's Promise
  • 44 Charles Street
  • The Fifth Witness
  • Moonwalking with Einstein
  • The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
  • Unfamiliar Fishes
  • Decision Points
  • Sing you home
  • Cleopatra
  • Inside of a Dog
  • Toys
  • The Lincoln Lawyer
  • Water for Elephants
  • The Help
  • The Paris Wife
  • The Land of Painted Caves
  • The Tiger's Wife
  • The Jungle
  • The Postmistress
  • Bringing Adam Home
  • The Wise Man's fear
  • Private
  • 90 Minutes in Heaven
  • Harvest Moon
  • A Creed in Stone Creek
  • Tick Tock
  • The Confession
  • Without Mercy
  • Little Bee
  • Cutting for Stone
  • Just Kids
  • The Waters Lovely
  • The Face of Trespass
  • An Engagement in Seattle 
I am currently reading Love you more and so far it's a mix of romance, crime, police stuff. If you do find time to comment about these books, I would really appreciate your suggestion.

1 comment:

  1. You should read Water for Elephants and then go and watch the movie. Mike even read the book!

    ReplyDelete