Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Maybe Monday - More Memories

It feels like the weekend came and went. Instead of having Gamble sleepover on Friday, we picked him up on Saturday around 1130 am.  Before lunch we decided to go for a drive downtown Morgan Hill and stopped by Ross.  We bought him a new outfit and of course a new toy.  He was very good in accepting the fact that he can only pick one toy.  He is a smart boy and picked up one toy but a big toy.  It was called a Parking Garage complete with car wash and gas station as well as a little elevator.  Check it out. 
This toy kept Gamble busy for most of the afternoon
After playing for a couple of hours, we all got ready to go for dinner at Jeff's friends house. They have a little girl and a baby boy.  The little girl is the same age as Gamble.  They played so well together and I got to hold the baby boy.  His name is Nima.  Holding him for almost half an hour brought back a lot of memories of Gino as a baby.  I guess I still have not lost the mother's touch as I slowly rock baby Nima to sleep.  The photo was taken in front of a painting that Nima's mother painted.  I thought I would let you see if for your self.

Since a lot of memories of Gino's childhood were coming back during the weekend, I thought I would find one of his baby photo to show how cute he was.

2 comments:

  1. Gino was such a cute baby. It's hard for me to look at this photo without tears welding up in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete