Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Simply Saturday - My Birthday

A short and sweet blog for my special day.  Yesterday, today and tomorrow - that is how I am celebrating my birthday.  Full details will be posted later.  So far I have received 3 birthday cards, two email birthday wishes, two telephone wishes and one birthday present from my niece (No Guts No Glory).  This year I bought 3 gifts for myself - a pink purse, a pink hat and a pink bra.  As for a song that I would like to listen to on my birthday.


My only wish is that it does not rain on my birthday.  Since I live in California, I don't think I have to worry about that as it Never Rains in California.  But after all, I am feeling pretty Luckie. 

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday again! I hope you enjoyed your day or even your birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete