Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Maybe Monday - Three years ago

Three years ago we got married in Las Vegas and I am happy to report that I am still married and have no regrets.  Jeff's anniversary gift to me was our weekend in Carmel/Monterey.  It was a little cool along the coast, other than that we had a nice couple of days.  We had a nice launch in Monterey, a restaurant called Lalla Grill.  This is what we tried and everything was so yummy.  Even though it was cool, we still ate outdoors as they turned on their heaters and fireplace.
The Menu
Steak wrapped with bacon
Grilled Polenta with wild mushroom
We did a little shopping after and then drove to Carmel for our dinner at the restaurant called Terrace Grille at the LaPlaya Hotel.  They reserved a nice corner table with a really nice view and this was our dinner.
My dinner - bouillabaisse
Jeff's dinner - Lamb Shank
At first I thought, oh I am so full but let me just take a quick look at their dessert menu.  Since Jeff and I was going to share it,  we picked something that we like both.  I am so glad that I change my mind and gave in to have dessert.  You will know why.

Smores, Crispy Candy and Baileys Ice Cream Sandwich 













       

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    Everything you are looks delicious and the photos are so clear.

    I hope you had a good time this weekend.

    btw - I am #1976

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I always think that your anniversary is the day before ours, but it's after! Hope you enjoyed your anniversary weekend getaway!

    BTW - I am 1978 :)

    ReplyDelete