Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Flirty Friday - Shirt, Sandals and Nails

Since our 3rd year wedding anniversary is going to be in a few days, I went out shopping yesterday to find a gift for Jeff.  It was not a difficult task because I know him very well and I knew what he would like to have.  Kohl's was giving out 15% off everything and some Kohls cash if you buy $50 worth - you get $10 cash coupon which you can use on your next purchase.  So this is what I got, 2 pairs of jeans (Levis 550 - one black - one blue) and a Hawaiian shirt, as most of you know, Jeff wears a lot of these specially in the summer as it keeps him cool.
While checking their sales in the shoe department, I saw this one pair of sandals without a price tag, just the size.  It so happen it shows size 7.  I took it to the checkout so I can pay the rest of my purchase but the cashier could not find the right SKU and told me to take it to customer service.  I decided to just pay for my other purchases and left the store.  Then I thought that I really like how the sandals really hug my feet and even if it is very high, it was perfect for the way feet has high arch.  So of course I went back to the same cashier, ask for the sandals and went to customer services.  The end result was great because it had a great price and I was able to use the 15% and my Kohls cash.

Back to getting ready for our 3rd year anniversary.  I had some free time last night and decided to change my nail and toe polish.  So here's my latest nail art for this weekend.
Have a very nice weekend to all and please remember to check out the counter just in case you are my 2,000 hit.  It is interesting that my daughter's blog is coming up on the 20,000 hit and she also has a prize for the winner.  I actually got the idea from her.  Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Nice sandals, they remind me of a pair I use to have. I had them in black and brown.

    ReplyDelete