Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Winners Wednesday - WOW

What a night?  All the final shows were on and I almost did not get to see the Game 5 of the Sharks vs Canucks.  I recorded and added an extra hour but it was not enough because they went to 2nd OT.  It was good that we watched it short after it started so we caught up just in time for the recording to end and then by the time the second OT started we were watching it live.  I was writing this blog while watching the game and all of a sudden they scored. Oh bother.  This was not a WOW moment.

It was getting late but I was not going to sleep without watching the American Idol Final showdown between two country talents.  Since it was only an hour show we thought we would watch it and breeze through the commercial so we will have time to watch the Finale for Dancing with the Stars.  I really want Scotty to win but since I don't vote, I guess I won't be too sad if he does not win tomorrow.  Either way, I am sure he will be signed by some record company.

Next up - Dancing with the Stars -  Right from the initial show, I really like the way Hines Ward move, the he way he shakes his booty.  But most of all, I really love the way he is so humble, so caring and so loving in the way he talks about his mom.  After all 3 couples danced their best and everyone got all 10, it was so amazing that Hines Ward won the mirror ball because he deserve it.  This was a real WOW moment.

There was one more show that we recorded - The Voice - but since it was not a final show, it was OK to leave it until tomorrow.  I will most likely watch it during the day when I get bored with tennis at the French Open.  No time left, I need my sleep and no time to spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment