Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Solful Sunday - Scotty 's smile and sound



Does he gives you goose bumps when you hear his singing? Do you feel like when he looks at you even though it's just on TV, it feels like he is going straight to your heart?  Do you love the way he flutters his eyes towards the end of the song accompanied by a very pure smile?  Well, if you do then you know exactly how I feel.  I can't wait until he release his first CD.  Here's my top ten about Scotty.
  1. His sincere smile
  2. His enchanting eyes
  3. His pure personality 
  4. His vibrant voice
  5. He's honestly humble
  6. His cheerful cheeks
  7. He's a cool cowboy
  8. He's family first
  9. His terrific talent
  10. His secret sweetness
I chose this song because for some reason I missed this episode.  The first time I heard this song was at my sister's home in Edmonton.  At that time I did not even knew she liked country.  She played this song and for some reason this stuck in my mind and I started listening to country songs.  Here are some of my other favorite country artists.
  • Rascal Flatts
  • Toby Keith
  • Martina McBride
  • Lady Antebellum
  • Justin Moore 
  • Josh Turner
  • Chris Young
  • Little Texas (don't think they are still together)


      No comments:

      Post a Comment