Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Tennis Tantrum

It has been such a pleasant experience watching tennis - French Open, without the drama and excuses from the Williams sisters.  Now I can really enjoy each match all the way through the finals without listening their fake interviews or watching their annoying outfits. So who do I think will win this year.  On the men's side even though I am a Federer fan, I think maybe this year is Novak Djokovic's year.  While on the women's side, I am still a Sharapova fan and I love the fact that she's changed from Prince to Head racquet, because I love my Flexpoint Head Racquet.  Which reminds me, I need to get new strings for my racquet.  I hope that I will be able to play a few games during my visit in Mississauga.

When I finally a little bit of energy and got tired of looking at the fabric on my sewing table, I decided to sit down and finished what I started.  So I did and it only took  a couple of hours. 
My new kitchen appliance covers (food processor, mixer and blender)
Yesterday I got a call from my tennis group and it was really difficult to say NO because I have not played for a couple of weeks.  But I did since I know that I have not really recovered from whatever illness I picked up.  I need to be 100% because there's only 13 more sleeps before my vacation.

One last note: there is nothing better than watching Scotty becomes the new American Idol. He is such a sweetheart and I loved it when he performed with Tim McGraw and sang "Live Like you were dying".  I hope he doesn't wait to long to release his first CD.  Congratulations Scotty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment