Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Feel Good Friday - Spa day and Brunch

Today is all about me.  My niece and I will treat ourselves with a nice brunch and then an afternoon at the Spa and if we have time, maybe a little shopping.  After being sick for a little over a week it's so good to be able to go out and enjoy outdoors and a little treat indoor.  I did not think it would difficult to find a place to go for brunch.  Last night I checked and could not find a nice place for brunch in the area where we will spend our Spa.  We might have to find a restaurant around my area that has a great breakfast and then proceed to the Spa place.

Yesterday I was suppose to do a little bit of shopping but ended up staying at home - still feeling a little tired.  I had a chance to chat with at least 3 of my friends from Mississauga to try and make some plans for my upcoming trip.  After taking a short nap, I started cooking dinner and decided to make some Beef Stew.  Once it was done, there was a lot of contemplating but in the end I ended up making some chocolate cupcake with Annette's special frosting.  I only have red food coloring, so it's back to pink frosting.

Only one more sleep and it will be my birthday.  So this year there will be no big party just a party for two.

For those of you residing in the USA, have a great memorial day weekend.  Don't forget to check out all those big sales.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment