Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Truthful Thursday - IZOD and Nike

IZOD - a place that sells really nice golf skort and t-shirt.  Last Tuesday, my MIL and I decided to go to Gilroy Outlet because I had an errand to do for my SIL (son in law).  While there I thought I would check out other stores such Nike.  I found this really comfy shoes.
 Then I thought I would just like to check to see what IZOD has.  Well, I found out they are having a really big sale. Some are 65% with an additional 20% off.  Some are $9.99 plus an additional 20% off.  I think you know what I am getting at.  So here's what I got.

The truth is, I was almost going to walk out of this IZOD store because one of the sales staff was being a real B!@#%.  My MIL and I was holding the clothes I wanted to try and one Visor.  She was so rude and told us we cannot take it to the fitting room.  She did not know that I was the only one trying clothes and my MIL will be holding the visor and whatever I did not want to try.  Where did she think we will hide the visor - I was carrying a small purse and my MIL only had a wallet in her pocket.  Anyway, when it was time to pay, I lined up to the other cashier as she sounded like she was the Manager/Supervisor.  I knew I would get that other staff in trouble but I had to say it because she was not nice to us.  I told her what was on my mind and that I understand their policy about not taking small items to the fitting room but it was the attitude, etc.  I also told her that I almost walked out but that I really wanted these items for golf.  After saying that, I don't think I would go back to this store even if they are having a great sale. 

The truth about shopping is that it shouldn't matter if you are buying one item or ten items, you should be treated equally and not being profiled as a thief.   We stopped by a store called Van Heusen and there was only one Sales staff (male).  He was very helpful to everyone, he was friendly and at the same time professional.  He took time to check at the back to make sure that the item I was looking for was really not available.  It made the other store look so bad after the service that this store had offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment