Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Maybe Monday - May "2-4" weekend and maybe or maybe not

For my Canadian family and friends - Happy Victoria Day!!!  I am sure that everyone is having a great weekend because the warm weather has finally arrived.  Most of you is either recovering from partying since Friday and today will be a chillin' day before returning to work on Monday.

What does "2-4" means? Remember the 12 days of Christmas by Bob and Doug McKenzie?  Well if you don't, it's that 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me - a pack of two-four.  You know you are a Canadian if you know what a pack of 2-4 means?  So it's all about beer and there will be a lot two-four being consumed today around the parks, beach, backyards, and of course the different concerts happening in most cities in Canada.

It has been a total of 7 days that I have not been feeling well.  I have missed 3 days of volunteer.  I have also missed a couple of tennis and golf game last week.  The weather has been really nice and I hate it when I can't even enjoy outdoors because I am still sick and have no energy.  The only great part about being home this coming week is that the FRENCH OPEN 2011 has begun.
  
How did you spend you May 2-4 weekend?  Last night I was watching the show "60 minutes" which is probably one of those shows that I watched twice a year.  It was about cyclist winning medals that are using banned enhancement drug.  It's sad to hear stories like this when the person has been a role model to a lot of people around the world.  I remember my son wearing those yellow wristband when it first came out.  I wonder what he would say today if he heard this accusations.

No comments:

Post a Comment