Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Timely Tuesday - NC vs NS

Finally, Jeff's new car has arrived and it was a nice anniversary gift yesterday.  There's a lot to learn with this all electric car so he stayed up a little later in order to have everything ready for his drive to work.  It is very quiet both inside and out (meaning it has a beeping sound when it's backing up to warn the people around it.  Can you imagine not ever worrying  about the price of gas?  

Since Jeff has a new car, well, I thought I needed something new too.  Remember we were in Monterey for our anniversary?  While shopping there, I stopped by a store called FOCUS.  I immediately headed towards to clearance rack.  It was 50%, it was the last size and it was my size so it must be meant for me.
NC means new car and NS means new sandals.  Whatever makes you happy as long as everyone is happy.  By the way, if you ever get a chance to visit us, you will definitely need to visit Carmel and Monterey area.

No comments:

Post a Comment