Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Whiny Wednesday - still weary and no bounce

Whiny probably is such a harsh word, maybe weary is the best way to describe how I feel.  My throat is still sore and swollen.  My lower back is aching and the rest of my muscles and bones are still aching.  The good part about all this is that I am retired and don't have to call in sick.  I don't have to feel bad about staying home as long as I need to get rid of this bug or whatever I got.  Does this sound like whining or complaining?  I think right now it's just sharing how I feel.

Because of all the time I have, I was able to check all the flyer's that arrived for the last couple of days.  I noticed these very colorful kitchen appliances and I wonder if my daughter has seen them.
Red- cupcake maker, Blue - whoppie pie maker, Yellow - donut maker
If you were following my daughter's blog, she mentioned that she needs some dressy dress for her upcoming Vegas trip.  I wonder if she would like this styles.
These dresses are all from KOHL's
These dresses are from Overstock
While I still had time to check out on line, I thought I would check out sandals to go with these dresses.  

If you picked the dress and the shoes to go with the outfit, you will need an evening purse, right.
I had so much fun checking all of these items on line, but now I have to take a nap because it was a bit too much for my eyes.  I hope you enjoyed imagining what you would like to wear if you were going to Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. I like all those three makers - cupcake, whoopie and donut but I wouldn't have room for them.

    You are definitely my mother because you have read my mind. I have an upcoming post on what should I wear to Vegas. btw - I like the 2nd and 4th shoe. nice picks!

    ReplyDelete