Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in Friday - First time Filling the Blank

There has been so many Fridays that I wanted to follow the Fill in the Blank Friday that I saw on my daughter's blog and recently on her friend's blog also.  So although behind, I would like to try and follow the last one that Lauren did.  She did have one last Friday because of the problems encountered by Blogger. 

1.   What I love most about my home is  the location, our street is quiet and over looking the hills.

2.  I'm excited because,   I have booked my trip to Toronto and I am going with my niece to a SPA and brunch the day before my birthday.

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is    to read a book or just go for a quick walk and of course crying is my backup. 

4.  Currently I am craving  fresh shucked oyster and a plate of my favorite sushi  .

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     that she was strict and throughout my life she never stopped giving lectures about life.  .

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be    "What it takes to be lucky" or maybe "Lucky Me" or "Pure Luck" or "Luckie is my name, Luck is my game" .

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be       bread and cheese and some kind of fruit. I love french bread with some type of fancy cheese and fresh fruit on top.


Not really sure if I had to copy that image of Fill in the Blank Friday, so I will leave this as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment