Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Simply Saturday - Sharks and Sushi

Sharks lost last night but they are still ahead 3-1 in the series.  Next game is on Sunday and they will be playing at the HP Pavilion - home ice.  Maybe they just wanted to win the series with the home crowd.  To the Sharks players, win the game - it will be the best mother's day gift you can give.  Good luck and show Detroit that you are in it to WIN it.
This is my favorite Sharks tank top
Since we are on the fish subject, I found this Sushi restaurant while driving along El Camino Real Road - this is a very long road that is similar to Dundas Street in Ontario.  Anyway,  I have tried different Sushi places and so far this is the best one ever.  Not only that they have real Japanese sushi maker, the rest of the stuff are Japanese as well.  It's a little high end and I can tell just from the cars of the customers that came in.
The name of the restaurant
My lunch, 6 California roll and 5 Nigiri (chef's choices)
The staff are very friendly but professional.  The menu is awesome but I couldn't try all of them but will definitely come back.  I know that when my daughter and her husband comes to visit us again,  I will make sure that we stop by here for lunch or dinner.  It was great sitting in the Sushi bar part of the restaurant because I can watch all the good food that was being made.  If you are ever in the Santa Clara, CA area, you really have to try this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment