Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Truthful Thursday - My favorite salon


It has been almost two years since I found the hairstylist that I would trust my hair with.  I believe that I have posted something about him and his best friend who is a hairstylist from Orange County (LA area).  This week I had my roots touch up and I decided to take some photos of the salon.  He recently added a new treasure inside the salon and it really gives a different feeling when you are getting your hair done.  What's so special in his salon is that he really treats me like a friend and sometimes like family.  He updates what he is doing with his home, his planned vacation as well as his cousin who recently had a baby.  Sometimes if he is busy, she takes over doing my roots or highlights or even a trim.  It's always a treat when I go for my hair appointment because they are so attentive.  

I love their interior color scheme (white, black with red accent)
The door leads to a small room where we hang our coats
This is the new addition which still has to be painted - just the trim.
If you are ever in the Sunnyvale, Mountain View or San Jose area, you have to check this salon.  My next appointment, Wilson will add more highlights and possibly give me a new hair cut but still keeping the length.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment