Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WOW Wednesday - Little Bow Ties

When I found out from my daughter that her favorite nephew wanted to wear a BOW TIE, I immediately checked on line how much it was.  Then my daughter sent a photo of what she just made.  Now you must be guessing what I have done, right.  I actually found an easy one with a tutorial.  I watched it and then I started making them.  

It has an elastic so it's adjustable.  I hope Blake will like wearing them.

Since this was a very short post, I remembered something that I wanted to share after Christmas.  I took this photo because I have not seen this particular one's.  Do you recall the Seinfeld episode about PEZ.  Well, this reminded me of that particular show.

Batman and Pirates of the Caribbean
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment