Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Feeling great Friday - Scrub and more

Sometimes I love treating myself with something that I truly enjoya day at the SPA.  Since the place that I have been offered some good deals on their services, I decided to take advantage of it.  At first I was going to take my girlfriend Nikki there but something came up and she could not make it.  I re booked my appointment and this time instead of just a massage, I had also booked a sweet sugar scrub.

Yesterday I left early and had lunch at the Big Basin Cafe.  I had an American Club panini and a cup of spicy chai latte. 

20130124_112722.jpg
American Club panini (turkey, bacon, cucumber, lettuce on a sourdough bread)
  
20130124_111900.jpg
Spicy and sweet chai latte
I arrived at Preston Wynne Spa a bit early which gave me time to change and read one of the magazine in the waiting area.  The first service was the scrub which was so different because after the application of the scrub, my body was wrapped like a burrito and then was covered by a tent that steamed my whole body for 15 minutes.  After a quick shower, the stress zone massage began using some special creamy body butter bamboo scent.  All of this took about one and half hour.  This experience was so great I left the SPA like a new person.  My massage therapist is really good at relieving all the knots that I might have.  I am so glad that I found this place but more importantly, I found Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment