Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Three Tuesday - Movie with friends

Somehow I forgot about my three on Tuesday in other words, my Yes, No or Maybe.  Today's topic is movie.  It has been quite a while since Jeff and I went to see a movie in the theater.  Most of the time we sort of wait until it's on Demand and just watch it from there.  This means that it's a bit older but it's cheaper and a lot more comfortable watching at home.
Last Saturday we had our friends over for dinner and we decided to see a movie after eating.  You might not have read or heard this, but I am the worst person when it comes to picking a movie.  Most of the time, I will have to check with my daughter prior to seeing a particular movie.  This time it was my friend who picked it so I was comfortable seeing it and I knew for sure that I would not get blame for itPrior to going, we had talked about some of the other movies.  So here's the result.
  • YES to Argo
  • NO to Zero Dark Thirty
  • MAYBE to Silver Linings Playbook  
Have you seen any of the above movies?  Have you seen other movies that you would recommend a must to see?  Which movie would you not watch at all?

1 comment:

  1. I watched Silver Lining Playbook and it was okay. I didn't like it but I didn't hate it. There was nothing much too it. maybe I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete