Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fretting Friday - I know it's not good

Normally I don't worry about things that I cannot change or things that I have no control off but lately I seem to be worrying a lot and I am guessing this is one cause of my inability to sleep.  I've stopped playing the games on Kindle Fire prior to sleeping because I know it's not good - I end up staying awake longer but of course when I get very tired then I fall asleep.
So what am I fretting about?  Hmmm, let me share some of these things circling in my head.
  • what to do for my birthday
  • how to fill out this year's taxes (Canadian)
  • where to renew my passport (in or out of Canada)
  • what to do for our anniversary
  • how to lose weight and keep it off
  • should I visit Canada or not
  • when are we going to update the will
  • should I get a job
  • when can I have the courage to sort the BOX
  • should I join the girls in April for this year's golf get away      
The worried look
Fretting on a decision


 

1 comment:

  1. Anxiety and worry is the worst! Over the holidays I was sick with the worst flu I have had in a long time and while I laid in bed feeling terrible with the chills and fever, I never stopped worrying about my job and what I had waiting for me at work because I had to call in sick. Sometimes I was so worried that I couldn't calm my mind just to sleep. I think it took me longer just to get over my sickness because of the grief from worrying. I know exactly what you're going through right now. Sending you hugs and thoughts of peace for your fretting mind. Hope the answers to your decisions come to you soon!

    My mom gave me an iPad for Christmas and I'm in love with it. But I am having the same problem as you with your Kindle and games, I'm staying up so late looking at things! From social media to pinterest, I can spend hours on my iPad!

    I love Sound of Music. It's by far one of my favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete