Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Truthful Thursday - Seven in a row

My right shoulder is a bit sore because Jeff and I have been doing the bowling marathon on Wii.  We started on New Year's day and continued yesterday morning until Jeff got the pro ball.  Both of us have the pro ball and we are trying to get turkeys and six pack.  Yesterday morning I finally got seven pack - seven strikes in a row.  In order to share it with you, I took the photo of our scores.  Unfortunately, after 7 in a row, my luck ran out.  Now my goal is to get all the frames with strikes.  Just a bit worried about my shoulder so I am resting it for a couple of days and start again when it feels better.  Not to forget that I really need to start again with my Just Dance 3 game as part of my daily work out.


Just in case you missed my New Year's Day post, check it out so you can join my Two Year Give Away. There's still time because it does not end until January 14Don't be shy, join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment