Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Truthful Thursday - Orange or Cutie

With the latest flu epidemic, it's time to load up on your vitamin C, right.  My MIL gave us a bunch of oranges from her tree.  It would have been a happy experience if my sister was the one picking all these oranges.  When she was visiting in November, she had a great time taking photos of these oranges but since they were not ready to be picked, she just checked them out.  She was able to pick up some lemons at my cousins place.  I hope my sister will read this post today, maybe she might recognize some of these oranges.


Unfortunately I am not into this type of oranges, instead I love the CUTIES and I just bought a bag and they were very sweet.  It's good that Jeff loves oranges and if he does not eat them, he can make fresh orange juice.  Whatever the type of orange you love, its a good source of vitamin C and although it's not a cure for the common flu, it's a healthy snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment