Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tennis Tuesday - Australian Open Begins

During the Patriots game, I happen to search for things to watch while they are on commercials or in between quarters.  Then there it was on ESPN, the Australian Open.  I could not believe it but then it's the middle of January, of course it's summer in the land from the down under.  I immediately checked the website to see if all my favorites are playing and I very happy to see all their names.

Two weeks of tennis is going to be very tiring because of the time difference but thanks to DVR, I can record some of the late night matches.  My favorite female player Maria already won her first round match.  Her new outfit color scheme is yellow with another classy design.
As for my favorite male player Roger Federer, I will have to find when his first round game will be.  There are other players that I love watching but not until they get to the quarter finals.

Are you into tennis? Do you only like watching the final games? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment