Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saddest Saturday - No Roger No Maria

If the finals for both men's and women's does not include Roger or Maria, then I am not watching at all.  I can't even talk about it so this is the last line for this topic.

But before I finish today's post, I have to make a comment on the other semi-finals game between Sloan Stephens (USA) and #1 Victoria Azarenka.  In case you did not watch it, the young 19 year Sloan lost but I think she could have won the second set if her opponent did not take those two pretend medical time outI cannot believe the tour committee allowed that to happen when in fact Victoria was just having a panic attack because she thought she was losing the set and match.  She was complaining about her chest or whatever.  She might be #1 but what she did was unacceptable and I hope she loses today against Li Na. That's all.

On the happier note, our San Jose Sharks has won 3 games in a row (two away and one home game).  Today they are playing again Avalanche and I am a little bit of a traitor because I was an Avalanche fan prior to moving to San Jose and now I have to cheer for the home team - Go SHARKS.

Home Opener game against Coyotes

No comments:

Post a Comment