Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sunday - Superbowl XLVII

How many millions of people are going to be glued to their TV today? Jeff and I will be one of those millionsAre you going to be one of those millions too?  What's the most interesting part of the game is that the coach for each team has the same initials - JB - Jim and John Harbaugh.  This is the first Superbowl that they are playing against each other.  I wonder how their parents will be cheering during the game.

Since we already had the game day meal from KFC during the AFC/NFC championship, we have decided to make it simple for this Superbowl.  Pizza, wings and beer.  

Because the Patriots are not playing, I will be cheering with Jeff for the San Francisco 49ers.  I will be wearing my grey hoodie as it's the only item I have that has the 49er logo.  We are also looking forward to the half time show, the special commercials and the singing of the National Anthem.  I truly hope that Beyonce will sing this time live, that's what they do professionally is to SING, so perform it live because that's what they pay a lot of money for - to hear them sing live.

May the best team wins and lets hope that it's one great Superbowl game.  GO 49ers!

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment