Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Truthful Thursday - Overjoyed

On Tuesday morning I received a knock on the door and it was our lady postal delivery.  She said "Suprise!".  The package that looks like a shoe box was from my daughter.  I knew she was going to send me a package but did not really know what would be included except for my insulin pen which I had asked her to pick up at Walmart.

Upon opening the package, I could not help to be overjoyed because as I take one item after another, it was all a surprise and I felt so loved.  My SIL gave me four new golf outfits which are so classy and feels so comfy and so in style.  I also received a Zester which I have been wanting to have after my sister's visit.  She told me that I need one for when I make lemon bread or anything that needs zesting.  Jeff received a nice utensils specially for making his ham and eggsGamble received a set of Angry Bird pillow case which I know he will love to sleep with.

 

Do you love getting surprise packages?  Do you like surprising someone instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment