Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Serious Saturday - Winning is a must

Tonight's NFL game between 49ers and GB Packers is a serious one.  Each team wants to win in order to move on.  Since I live in the bay area, it is a must to cheer for the local team.  I do own a 49er hoodie that Jeff gave me some years ago and will definitely be wearing it while watching the game.  We will be watching it at home and although it will just be two of us, we will have some game day snacks and game day drinks.  The team color is red and gold and white.  It's just fitting that I make my other favorite drink - Spicy Caesar aka Bloody Mary.  Although I really prefer Spicy Caesar using the spicy clamato juice and of course adding my spicy green beans for some crunch and heat.  When it comes to choosing our snack/dinner, Jeff will have to make the final decision because if it was up to me, I will order some special thin crust pizza with artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, goat cheese, hot sausage, bacon and grilled BBQ chicken.  If you were just at home watching football, what are your favorite snacks and drinks?


I would have one with shrimp/green beans/olives/asparagus/lobster

No comments:

Post a Comment